 Marketplace / Shopping / 342
Re: S@H Canada Specials May 25-28, '99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 15:31:36 GMT

Gail Meagher wrote:
*****5175 Space Elements $3.00 (reg $4.95)*****
5175 is a 26 p space accessory pack from many years ago.
I'll follow up this post with a listing of the contents
as Pause does not have a picture.  I'm not sure if this
set was ever available in the US.  Grey and black old
space type pieces.

5175 was in my 1988 catalogue, and may have been available
earlier.  It contains:

2 grey  4x4 radar dish
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/3960.gif

2 grey  6x6 webbed radar dish
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4285.gif

2 grey  1x1 brick w/ studs on 5 sides
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4733.gif

2 grey  1x1 brick with studs on top and one side
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4070.gif

2 grey  1x2 plate with ladder on the side
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4175.gif

2 grey  2x2 plate w/ 2x2 plate perpendicular to this
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/3956.gif

2 grey  1x2 plate w/ two studs out and to the sides
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4590.gif

2 grey  1x2 plate w/ triangular arm to the side
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4596.gif

2 black 1x6x1 railing w/ 4 studs on top
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4873.gif

2 black rubber hoses w/ black ends
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/751.gif
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/752.gif

2 black 1x2 plates w/ long rods on the short sides
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/3945.gif

2 black old style 'movie camera'
Can't find picture.  It is the one used in Crisis News Crew,
not the one with the side view finder.

2 black 1x2 tile w/ robot body or train engine on it.
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/2345.gif

Many thanks to Steve for the great reference site.
--
Gail Meagher
LEGO: PI+++c(6286) TR+++(4563) MOC+++ HM++(293)