 Marketplace / Shopping / 3406
  KBKids order limits

I got a note from KBKids about one of my orders telling me they had imposed a quantity limit on one of the items of 4 units. They didn't say which item, though. Unfortunately for me, there doesn't seem to be a way for me at this point to find out (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBKids order limits

(...) It's probably the 5561s... I'd be happy to help you get these if you have trouble getting the quantity you want. (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBKids order limits

(...) Na, they have the right to limit quantities if they see fit and I won't ask for assistance in circumventing their policy. My grouse is more about how they communicated it to me... that is, in not a very useful way, leaving me to guess at what (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBKids order limits

(...) You could just make multiple orders if it comes down to it (I've ordered from them a few times, but never more than 4 at once I think, so the rule may have been in place for a while, but I never triggered it). (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: KBKids order limits

Larry Several months back, we ordered 30 blue tubs (3033) and got the same e-mail, only they cancelled that part of the order. We had to call to find out that it was the tubs they cancelled due to order limits. We then added 10 of them back onto the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBKids order limits

(...) for (...) guess (...) I did put in another order to see what would happen. I agree with the sentiment they express of making it harder for resellers to profit from their mismanagement... but that's not me, or mostly not me, in this case. I (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBKids order limits

I ordered 11 of the 5561's and have not had the order canceled. Maybe I took what was remaining??? Sorry if I wound up screwing anything up for the rest of you. I do not think that KB has a limit on everything BTW, I bought 20 6097's from them at (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)