 Marketplace / Shopping / 3204
  Question about DYA and CC

I placed an order at DYA yesterday (Not my first) and today I got a call from my CC company to confirm it was a legit transaction. Has anyone else had that happen? It's actually nice that they did check, it makes me feel safer using that card (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question about DYA and CC

(...) Glad you liked it. It annoys the dickens out of me. I get called every time I buy something from DYA or Busy Bee although I have told that particular card company (every time they call) to stop bothering me. They claim to put a note in my (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question about DYA and CC

(...) It's probably not because you ordered online, it's because the charges are coming from a different country than the one you're supposedly in. (This is probably why the porn charges passed by on Larry's card.) When I had to use my dad's card in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question about DYA and CC

First time I ordered from DYA I did get a call. The CC company had not seen a foreign transaction on my card before so they were concerned. Since that first call, no problems. -Nick Thomas D Fulk Jr wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question about DYA and CC

(...) Did you raise a big stink when they passed those charges, and get them dropped? Maybe they have you flagged as a "handle-with-care" customer, so any unusual charges get you a call. eric (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question about DYA and CC

(...) I guess it doesn't happen to everyone. I used my VISA all over the place last summer on a trip to Germany, France, Luxemborg, and Monaco -- if the CC company had tried to call me at home to confirm, they would've been talking to my answering (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question about DYA and CC

(...) I guess it doesn't happen to everyone. I used my VISA all over the place last summer on a trip to Germany, France, Luxemborg, and Monaco -- if the CC company had tried to call me at home to confirm, they would've been talking to my answering (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question about DYA and CC

(...) Na, we were pretty blase about it, just called it in to the card issuer and worked the process after calling one of the 800 numbers listed on the bill line items to see what it was. They sent us an affidavit to execute and changed the card (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question about DYA and CC

(...) I've ordered from DYA only once; the CC company accepted the charges without calling me. (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)