 Marketplace / Shopping / 3209
Re: Question about DYA and CC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:17:44 GMT

First time I ordered from DYA I did get a call. The CC company had not seen
a foreign transaction on my card before so they were concerned. Since that
first call, no problems.

-Nick

Thomas D Fulk Jr wrote in message ...

     I placed an order at DYA yesterday (Not my first) and today I
got a call from my CC company to confirm it was a legit transaction.
Has anyone else had that happen?  It's actually nice that they did
check, it makes me feel safer using that card online.

Thomas