 Marketplace / Shopping / 304
Re: 30% off sale on selected LEGO at eToys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 20:39:52 GMT

I've been thinking it over, and I think Lugnet is important. If eBates
statements let me detect it, and Todd will accept it, I'll give half the
revenue I get from others naming me as their referral to Lugnet. Afer
all, it would be due to Lugnet that I would get it in the first place
since I've not publicised my id (which is lar.... remember that)
anywhere else.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.