 Marketplace / Shopping / 302
Re: 30% off sale on selected LEGO at eToys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 15:48:21 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

p.s.  eToys asks your browser to store a cookie when you visit these pages.
If you accept cookies, what it's storing is an associate id which helps you
support LUGNET whenever you make a purchase online from eToys.

ebates.com is a new service which claims to give rebates on purchases,
including a 25% rebate on etoys purchases. I joined. I have no idea if
it works or not but I thought it was worth a shot. See www.ebates.com
for details.

if you give my user id as the referring member, I'll get more money, and
so will Mark Harrison (he gets a share of my share, I think, since he
referred me)

or if you like him better than me and want to ace me out completely,
give his id instead. :-)

I am lar, he is harro1. You decide.

So why is this not a new post? because I think this affiliate member
thing that Todd refers to may not work with it, you would need to decide
what you want to do. ebates, save money... or support Lugnet. Tough
choice!

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.