 Marketplace / Shopping / 3028
Re: ZB Sale: 6195 Neptune Discovery Lab $45
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:38:35 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Gus Altobello Jr wrote:

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 06:49:08 GMT, Mr L F Braun
<braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote:

[...]
Does this apply to the ol' Shuttle too?
[...]

Not in the PA store I just bought 4 from, at least.

Or they just didn't tell me... <sigh>

Nope, it doesn't apply to *anything*--according to my local ZB, there is
no such 25% off clearance items promotion.  NDL is still $45.

I think these extra 25% off all clearance items may be enacted on a
store by store basis. Sometimes they also have one day reductions on
clearance.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com