 Marketplace / Shopping / 3027
Re: ZB Sale: 6195 Neptune Discovery Lab $45
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:40:43 GMT

Well I apologize for any trouble I may have caused.
    There were signs in the back of the store that said "25% off all
clearance items." Near the signs were mostly old Christmas and assorted
holiday leftovers. I went to the manager to ask specifically if LEGO in the
front of the store marked with the red discounted tags would be included.
Her reply was yes (This did include the shuttle as well). I have on more
than one occasion needed to remind the cashier of their own sale at the
register. For some reason they must hand type the discount instead of it
ringing  up correctly.
    Just for the record I have had "instances" with this manager before so
the discount wasn't because she was doing me a special favor. I could almost
see the pain in here eyes when she said the discount applied to LEGO sets.
;-)
     For those that are interested I can make a trip to my local ZB and
given they are still running the clearance I will pick some up. (Although
the discount would probably out weigh the shipping cost.)

-Nick

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <38B4B5DC.325E4557@pilot.msu.edu>...

Gus Altobello Jr wrote:

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 06:49:08 GMT, Mr L F Braun