 Marketplace / Shopping / 3014
Re: ZB Sale: 6195 Neptune Discovery Lab $45
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:16:09 GMT

Yes, I was told the additional discount would be applied to all red tag
(clearance) items. You might have to check that they are still running this
discount though. It has been several days since I posted the original
message.

-Nick

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <38B382E4.2B7BE97C@pilot.msu.edu>...

Brad Hamilton wrote:

This is an outstanding set.  I paid over $100 for it and it was well • worth
it.

If I wasn't so much in debt (from buying other LEGO sets), I'd see about
picking up another one.

Ack, I'm tempted to buy one--I know where three are.  I already have one, • but I
could always go for a second.  Does this apply to the ol' Shuttle too?

best

Lindsay