 Marketplace / Shopping / 298
Re: Wal-mart sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 00:51:31 GMT

I checked Monday, and the Mt View Walmart has ZERO, ZIP, NADA Star Wars
Lego at all (and the Mt View Target is almost bare).  I ended up buying all
of mine at the Sunnyvale TRU and Milpitas Target.

Chris Ernest Hall wrote:

Don't remember the exact prices for those, but in general the discount ranged
from around 10 to 20 percent. The fact that it was different for each set
suggested to me that Wal-Mart must actually decide on the discount for each
set based on a demand curve they derive from their sales data, but I may be
reading too much into it. I am pretty sure that they are making room for
Monday's release of the episode 1 sets.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/