 Marketplace / Shopping / 2961
    Problems with x.com ... —Pawel Nazarewicz
   I hope this is the right place to post this ... Is anyone having problems uploading money to x.com? If so, what should I be doing or what should I not be doing? I called them yesterday but they are disorganized and the lady didn't know what's going (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Problems with x.com ... —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) What exactly isn't working? I haven't had any problems like that. I've moved money into and out of, and from my account to others' with no failure. I did hit a speed bump selling shares of one of their mutuals so I could move the money to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Problems with x.com ... —Larry Pieniazek
     I didn't reply when this was first posted as I hadn't had to put money in. But I just put 150 in via EFT from my checking account and had no problems at all. What I find most annoying about X is the incredibly short timeout! I feel like I'm racing (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Problems with x.com ... —Mike Stanley
   (...) I've used my check card and the "e check" method - both have worked flawlessly every time. (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)