 Marketplace / Shopping / 2883
  Odd 6038 Discovery

Hmmm... I got my 6038s today, and this makes me very happy--sets from my Dark Ages! Glorious things. However, I noticed something, and I wonder if anyone else did as well: My catalogue sheets are in Japanese. I've only opened one (damaged box, easy (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Odd 6038 Discovery

(...) That happened to me when I ordered an Armada Flagship from S@H last year. Came with a shooting cannon too. 8) The thread is somewhere back in the archives. Oddly enough, I've grabbed a European Divers set (no piece count, catalog in various (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Odd 6038 Discovery

(...) They're all like that. Everything in the outlet stores is old unsold stock from around the world. Jeff "You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed" (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Odd 6038 Discovery

(...) You would have noticed that the Nebula Outpost also had japanese catalogs. On the other hand, the Duplo Train is obviously European as it even has a little exchange rate pamphet in it as well as a big service catalog. I actually enjoy this (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)