 Marketplace / Shopping / 2887
Re: Odd 6038 Discovery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:38:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Hmmm...

I got my 6038s today, and this makes me very happy--sets from my Dark
Ages!  Glorious things.  However, I noticed something, and I wonder if
anyone else did as well:  My catalogue sheets are in Japanese.  I've
only opened one (damaged box, easy to pick) but I wonder if anyone else
has discovered this.

Although I'm a bit conufused, it's not *SHiFTy* brand, and I really like
the set as a whole.  I'd forgotten how elegantly these used to be
designed!

best,

LFB

They're all like that.  Everything in the outlet stores is old unsold stock
from around the world.

Jeff
"You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/