 Marketplace / Shopping / 2883
2882  |  2884
Subject:
Odd 6038 Discovery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:03:17 GMT

Hmmm...

I got my 6038s today, and this makes me very happy--sets from my Dark
Ages!  Glorious things.  However, I noticed something, and I wonder if
anyone else did as well:  My catalogue sheets are in Japanese.  I've
only opened one (damaged box, easy to pick) but I wonder if anyone else
has discovered this.

Although I'm a bit conufused, it's not *SHiFTy* brand, and I really like
the set as a whole.  I'd forgotten how elegantly these used to be
designed!

best,

LFB