 Marketplace / Shopping / 2553
  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

I got an actual NUMBER this time. 1-877-284-7286 This is their number for customer service for orders that were cancelled, etc. It's a damned message asking you to leave a message though. I did leave a message, asking them why all my orders were (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  WB boycott site suggestion

(...) Might I suggest any of the following: wbstoresucks.com is available wbstoresucks.net is available wbstoresucks.org is available Interestingly, wbsucks.com gives back the following: Registrant: Warner Bros. (WBSUCKS3-DOM) 4000 Warner Blvd. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey (Direct # for ECommerce person!)

<sigh> They called me back, that isn't the right number. HOWEVER, they gave me the CORRECT number, a direct line to a person in the ECommerce division. 1-818-954-5674 CALL her, COMPLAIN to her if you had orders cancelled, maybe they'll finally GET A (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)