 Marketplace / Shopping / 2388
    Just for a verification. —Jim Rosikiewicz
   How may people recieved 4561's from WB ? Jim (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Just for a verification. —Mike Poindexter
   I didn't receive any and had a long talk with them on the phone. All I was told was that they couldn't do anything to help me. I asked to speak to the boss, who I was told couldn't do anything either. I responded that they weren't really the boss (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Just for a verification. —Kevin Loch
   A friend of a friend works at a Major Hotel's customer service center. When someone asks to speak to the supervisor, they transfer it to the person next to them. There's also a special phone on a table called the "president's" phone. When someone (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Just for a verification. —Eric Joslin
     (...) Not so. As the person to whom supervisor calls are transferred at my place of business, I can tell you that at some places, at least, asking for a supervisor gets you a supervisor. Actually, it's been that way everywhere I've worked. eric (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Just for a verification. —Mike Stanley
   (...) Not at the office I managed right before the job I'm in now. When someone asked to speak to the boss they spoke to me. Kinda scary to think about the possibilities, though... (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)