 Marketplace / Shopping / 214
  Great K-Mart Sale

he latest K-Mart flyer I got says that their stock of Lego is at buy one, get one 50% off sale prices. The second set will be at 50% off the reg. price of the lowest priced item. SOunds great to me :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Great K-Mart Sale

(...) TooMuchDew's 4th Law of LEGO: "The Star Wars LEGO sets will arrive at a store the day *after* their 25% off sale ends!" I know they are the first sets I've paid full retail for in a long time. ...patiently waiting for garage sale season to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Great K-Mart Sale

(...) n.b.: You might want to go back to K-Mart (if you got yours there) and get a refund of the difference-- I managed to squeeze $13 out of them since I bought mine about a week ago. It didn't matter that they didn't have any of the sets (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Great K-Mart Sale

Thomas Main wrote in message <36FCF188.AE3BDF9A@a...te.edu>... (...) Incidentally, on this sale, plan to make several trips to the cash register or a trip to the customer service desk after the cash register if you buy 4 or more sets and the prices (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Great K-Mart Sale

(...) I strongly recommend at least inquiring before the end of the sale. Some chains will not give you the difference unless you ask for it during the week of the sale. (I don't know what K-Mart's policy is.) Sale ends Saturday, I believe. And (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Great K-Mart Sale

I have been buying even numbers of sets (2,4,6, etc.) with the same price on them to get the maximum discount (%25 off) at K-Mart. When you buy two sets at a time, the closer the prices are, the better deal you'll get. I also make frequent trips to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)