 Marketplace / Shopping / 238
Re: Great K-Mart Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 08:19:43 GMT

Frank Filz writes:
Hm, someone else mentioned a 30 day price protection...  I guess I should go
back and get my Star Wars savings...  Actually, I might be able to rack up
quite a bit of savings, I've done a lot of purchases at K-Mart in the past
month or so...

Do you have to go back to the store during the sale to get the savings, or
can you go back the day after with all your 30 day old receipts?

I strongly recommend at least inquiring before the end of the sale.  Some
chains will not give you the difference unless you ask for it during the week
of the sale.  (I don't know what K-Mart's policy is.)

Sale ends Saturday, I believe.

And yeah, I took a wad of cash with me to speed the checkout process-- two at a
time, to get the correct discount.

Kevin