 Marketplace / Shopping / 2076
Re: Shut out at Target!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:25:27 GMT

Hi,
Zilch at the Milpitas Target, BUT...
Some fool must have returned a 6959 Spyrius Lunar Launch Base to the
Milpitas Walmart, 'cause its ours now for $15, MISB!
FOTW?
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
[mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of R2
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 5:35 PM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Shut out at Target!

Mike Walsh wrote in message ...
After seeing yesterday's posts about the great deals people found at • Target,
I headed out this morning to see if I could find any of these deals.

I just scored a 5600 RC car for 19.94, regular price is
79.99. Yipee!!! This
is the only model team set I was missing, but I have been too
cheap to pay
full price for it.

The box was not marked clearance. I noticed that the shelf
sticker was gone
from the shelf so I decided to scan the box.

Rose