 Marketplace / Shopping / 1790
  Re: Minnesota.

(...) A lot of people are finding them in Eastern Michigan. I found a couple at the local Meijer here in South Bend, IN. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Minnesota.

(...) I'd love to know what it is about Meijer that makes this happen *there*. Not that I'm complaining--I mean, I pretty much lived in that store all through college--but why there and not TRU or Zany Brainy? I really really REALLY wish I wasn't (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Minnesota.

Lindsay, I think I have said this a few times, Meijer has a policy to put all items in stock, from the back, on the shelves as soon as possible. Since the Toy department is the craziest department to work for in Meijer during the Christmas season, I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Minnesota.

(...) Ann Arbor-Saline Road? Or the Pittsfield one? The former is a really nice, well-organized store. I spent many a night there as an undergrad. I'll probably do the same this Christmas holiday when I'm home--I spend a lot of time in Ann Arbor. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)