 Marketplace / Shopping / 1796
Re: Minnesota.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:23:01 GMT

Adam Hoekwater wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

From the looks of eBay, 2000 SW has begun to appear in Minnesota.  I've
seen a couple of auctions of new items originating there...and, of
course, they're at a serious premium.

-LFB

A lot of people are finding them in Eastern Michigan.
I found a couple at the local Meijer here in South Bend, IN.

I'd love to know what it is about Meijer that makes this happen *there*.
Not that I'm complaining--I mean, I pretty much lived in that store all
through college--but why there and not TRU or Zany Brainy?  I really really
REALLY wish I wasn't teaching this year, I could just drive the 11 hours
home for the holidays and *buy* some!

best,

Lindsay