 Marketplace / Shopping / 149
  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) 8408 is sold out, and has been replace with 8456 Fiber-optic multi-set $60.00 (reg $104.95) Question, should updates like this be posted to .lsahs as well? Should S@H Canada specials _be_ posted there? The charter refers to the US S@H only. (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) These should be posted to both places in my opinion. And thank you! Side note... it is interesting that CA S@H replaces stuff with other stuff when a sell out occurs. (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) Interesting is one word to describe it. :) Jealous is one word to describe how I feel about US S@H not doing that. (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) But this year's US phone specials have (generally) been so weak, what difference does it make? I wonder how many of the sellouts are more due to large-volume purchases rather than low inventory levels or many small-volume sales? Steve (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) Well, they certainly seem week, but I wonder how much of that is due to the fact that most of the sets they have to clear out are weak? I bought a ton of 6078 Royal Drawbridges last year, in addition to a ton of 6046 Hemlock Strongholds. I (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) It seems like there aren't as many sets on special each week, and more of the specials are 25% discount instead of 50%. (...) As a buyer, it doesn't matter. But it *should* matter to the seller. If it turns out that large-volume buyers are (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) It's my suspicion that S@H Canada is doing two things: 1: testing the weekly special for feasability, and 2: dumping warehouse overstock. I wouldn't be too surprised if they have a list of x items they want to get rid of, and when that list is (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) Considering that this is only the third week that we have gotten specials in Canada, and they seem to only have two sets available at any one time, I think we Canucks can still be jealous of S@H US. I figure S@H Canada is still working the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)