 Marketplace / Shopping / 1460
Re: MyFamily coupon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:29:13 GMT

When I went to this site it says that it is e web site for creating your own
webpage. Do you have to do this? Is there any way around it?

Rose

Steve Martin wrote in message ...
I found this coupon on www.deal-finder.com.  They have the DACTA sets that • you
can buy.  I bought 2 of the the DACTA roof sets (about 500 pieces total) • and a
door set (30 doors, 70 windows/glass/shutters) for about $38 (once you add • in
shipping).

Steve Martin

November 29, 1999
$50 off $75 purchase at MyFamily.com
Shop at the MyFamily.com Gift Center (just go to the Gift Center tab) and
receive $50 off purchases of $75 or more by using the code 18842LNUS during
checkout. Or, if you're not ready to buy that much, go to this link to get • the
code that gives you $20 off purchases of $35 or more. Enter the code in • "Phase
5" of the checkout process and the discount will appear before you submit • your
order.