 Marketplace / Shopping / 1497
Re: MyFamily coupon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:06:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Martin writes:
I found this coupon on www.deal-finder.com.  They have the DACTA sets that you
can buy.  I bought 2 of the the DACTA roof sets (about 500 pieces total) and a
door set (30 doors, 70 windows/glass/shutters) for about $38 (once you add in
shipping).

Steve Martin

November 29, 1999
$50 off $75 purchase at MyFamily.com
Shop at the MyFamily.com Gift Center (just go to the Gift Center tab) and
receive $50 off purchases of $75 or more by using the code 18842LNUS during
checkout. Or, if you're not ready to buy that much, go to this link to get the
code that gives you $20 off purchases of $35 or more. Enter the code in "Phase
5" of the checkout process and the discount will appear before you submit your
order.

I've had several questions on how to navigate to the deal I found, so here is
step by step instructions on what I did:
1.  Go to www.myfamily.com
2.  Click on the "gift center" tab at the top of the page
3.  Key in "lego" in the product search field on the right side of the page
4.  In the results, scroll down the "Toys & Crafts" grouping and select the
"see all matching results for Toys & Crafts..." link (the actual link is:
http://www.vstore.com/cgi-
bin/pagegen/vstoremall/myfamily/page.html?keywords=lego&mode=search&file=/page/
search/searchresultsv1.spl&catid=2012)
5.  This gets you to 7 pages of sets which among them are the roof and door &
window sets.

Hope this helps,

Steve Martin