 Marketplace / Shopping / 1459
Re: Get $15 off a$40 order at toysrus.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:45:15 GMT

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Ryan Maas writes:
I have a questions about these coupons.

I did as you instructed, going to the falamingo site, found the toys R us
section, and then when I would click on them, it would send me to toys are
us???

I could not find these coupons that you had talked about??  Or am I miss
reading this message all together???

If you or any one could help me I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Look closely near the top of the screen under your shoppping cart and you
should see the coupon. Even if you don't. Buy whatever you want and when • you
check out, as long as you spent the needed amount, the coupon should be
automaticlly applied to your bill.

Your total bill will be for the regular amount, however, the next page will
show billing info and on this page you will find the deduct.

If you follow the link to TRU a banner will show up at the top part of the
page.

Rose

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Get $15 off a$40 order at toysrus.com

(...) Look closely near the top of the screen under your shoppping cart and you should see the coupon. Even if you don't. Buy whatever you want and when you check out, as long as you spent the needed amount, the coupon should be automaticlly applied (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)