 Marketplace / Shopping / 1406
Re: 20% off at kbkids.com is back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 13:07:59 GMT

Shiri wrote in message ...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Also, a warm suggestion:
  Cruise the site for enough time during the rush hours and after a while
you'll probably reach an area that doesn't work. If you do, they offer you • a
$5 discount coupon. There is no minimum price necessary to use it.
  Tip: they only send one coupon per address. (you can make whatever you • want
from that statement - I didn't say anything :-)

I ran into this the other day, filled it out but never received the coupon
in my e-mail like the web page told me I would.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh