 Marketplace / Shopping / 1400
Re: 20% off at kbkids.com is back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 03:33:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Sullivan writes:
20% off at http://www.kbkids.com is back.
And as always, check http://flamingoworld.com for coupons.

Happy Shopping,
-mark

Also, a warm suggestion:
   Cruise the site for enough time during the rush hours and after a while
you'll probably reach an area that doesn't work. If you do, they offer you a
$5 discount coupon. There is no minimum price necessary to use it.
   Tip: they only send one coupon per address. (you can make whatever you want
from that statement - I didn't say anything :-)

Happy thanksgiving

-Shiri