 Marketplace / Shopping / 1403
Re: 20% off at kbkids.com is back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 07:16:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Sullivan writes:
20% off at http://www.kbkids.com is back.
And as always, check http://flamingoworld.com for coupons.

Happy Shopping,
-mark

Also, a warm suggestion:
  Cruise the site for enough time during the rush hours and after a while
you'll probably reach an area that doesn't work. If you do, they offer you a
$5 discount coupon. There is no minimum price necessary to use it.
  Tip: they only send one coupon per address. (you can make whatever you want
from that statement - I didn't say anything :-)

I just got one of these a few minutes ago. It's very bad web user interface
design - you enter your email address and the page just reloads with the email
address text entry box blank.

I have three different email addresses, so I entered them all just to see what
would happen. Haven't gotten anything yet...

- chris