 Marketplace / Shopping / 1376
Re: Light Saber Duel on sale at Toysrus.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:59:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes:
Also remember to go through this link:

http://www.toysrus.com/bigbook

(Doesn't specify "off your first order" like some others.

Sadly, The bigbook offer at toysrus.com is now limited to one per customer:

"We are extending our promotion through December 1st! Get $10 off your order
of $25 or more at checkout! Plus FREE SHIPPING! One per customer. Excludes
gift certificates."

I only used this offer once, but somehow I figure that there are an awful lot
of crafty toy buyers out there that use any chink that they find in a websites
armor.

Will