 Marketplace / Shopping / 1340
Re: Light Saber Duel on sale at Toysrus.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 17:18:20 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
Looks like a lot of Lego Star Wars items are on sale.

Gungan Sub $29.99
Droid Fighter $3.99
Mos Espa Podrace $59.99
Naboo Fighter $12.99
Naboo Swamp $6.99
Sith Infiltrator $19.99
Snowspeeder $12.99
Speeder Bikes $6.99

Not bad at all, especially on some of the items.

Remember, they're doing free shipping right now.

Also remember to go through this link:

http://www.toysrus.com/bigbook

You may get a notice asking you to try again later - evidently
they're getting slammed and have been for a while.  I got in just
fine on the first try, then tried another machine and it took me 4
tries.

Anyway, I got 9 copies of Light Saber Duel for $19.13 by using the
$10 off $25 link above and with their free shipping.

Now I am going to go back and see about getting some Snowspeeders
and Sith Infiltrators, although getting the Gungan Sub for $30 is a
little tempting.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/