 Marketplace / Shopping / 1339
Re: Light Saber Duel on sale at Toysrus.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 16:53:10 GMT

Raymond Flournoy <flournoy@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
The Star Wars Light Saber Duel is on sale for $2.99 at Toysrus.com right now.

http://www125.toysrus.com/handler.cfm?
sn=pg_zoom&world_id=ID768&str_grph_key=ID768&int_product_id=id7338&

Looks like a lot of Lego Star Wars items are on sale.

Gungan Sub $29.99
Droid Fighter $3.99
Mos Espa Podrace $59.99
Naboo Fighter $12.99
Naboo Swamp $6.99
Sith Infiltrator $19.99
Snowspeeder $12.99
Speeder Bikes $6.99

Not bad at all, especially on some of the items.

Remember, they're doing free shipping right now.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/