 Marketplace / Shopping / 12338
  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) I completely understand where you’re coming from. Pick a brick is very frustrating. I’m still trying to figure out why they put black 4x7 car bases in the wall. The wheels that would go on that base are wayyyyy too small for what they would (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) Yeah, I agree with you, but then again non-AFOLs are the largest audience, and they can be an odd bunch. Before Christmas I took a co-worker to a PAB specifically because he wanted to get "girly" colors for his very girly-girl daughter. So I (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) As an aside... "non-AFOLs... can be an odd bunch". I just had to point out how strange this would sound to *anyone* outside of the LEGO forums. That said... (...) For anybody who works with a PaB wall, what is the fastest moving piece? I'm (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)