 Marketplace / Shopping / 12252
Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 00:12:24 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Didier Enjary wrote:
   Hi,

The “Unofficial LEGO builder’s guide” by Allan is announce to be available in September.

You can yet read a sample chapter here http://www.nostarch.com/download/ulbgch6.pdf

and visit his blog there http://www.apotome.com/wordpress/

Regards,

Didier

And you can order it from Shop at Home, it’s in the Holiday 2005 Catalog, Item B542.

Maggie C.