 Marketplace / Shopping / 11535
    Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) One good way to do this, if you have a trusted partner in the US, is to order the sets, with the country set to the US and enter their delivery addy. Pay for it, and all you have to do is pay your partner for the shipping cost from the US to (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        RE: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer —Mark & Milissa Millčre
    Martin, I will do this for you as Larry has pointed out. I did this with the Train Cars when Australia got a deal. THANX ROSCO! E-mail me at MMillere-at-Knology-dot-com Thanx, Mark Millere Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, Millere's Spares™ (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer —Mark & Milissa Millère
     In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark & Milissa Millère <MMillere@Knology.net> wrote: Oops....... E-mail me at MMillere-at-Knology-dot-net (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer —Martin Frankena
   (...) Hi Mark, thanks for the offer. You've got mail !!!!! I tried to buy the sets directly by switching to US at S@H, but no luck. i can buy the sets, but not ship them to the Netherlands..... Well, just buy them through Mark :-)) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer —Mike Walsh
      "Legotrain" <Legotrain@mail.com> wrote in message news:Hy26HL.24px@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) can (...) To buy them via US S@H, you need to make sure you have a US delivery address to receive them. Once you and Mark sync up, you can (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ya, that's kinda the idea behind setting the ship to country to the US, it means you're going to use a US shipping address. :-) Or at least one served by the US distribution center... (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)