 Marketplace / Shopping / 11535
Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 00:35:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Martin Frankena wrote:

Is it in anyway possible,for you to buy some sets for the LOWLUG members
in the Netherlands ????   I would send the money right away!!!!!

One good way to do this, if you have a trusted partner in the US, is to order
the sets, with the country set to the US and enter their delivery addy. Pay for
it, and all you have to do is pay your partner for the shipping cost from the US
to you.

I'd do it for folks, it's something I used to do back when I was factoring, but
I just don't have the bandwidth any more, I'm afraid. Perhaps someone else might
volunteer?