 Marketplace / Shopping / 10856
    Wal-Mart has gone plum loco —James Seibert
   Wal-Mart has lost they're collective minds. To make room for the new years Lego sets they are clearance pricing every older Lego set on the shelves. This is a partial list of what they have discounted. $10 65153 Jango Fett's Slave One /w Black (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Wal-Mart has gone plum loco —Ray Sanders
   (...) Congrats on the finds ! It should be noted that what you saw (at least the prices) are VERY VERY store dependant. After the first round of clearance pricing (30-ish percent off), each store decides WHEN, WHAT PERCENTAGE and IF there will be (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Wal-Mart has gone plum loco —Mark Riley
   (...) Yes, I have to second this. My local store is extremely reluctant to move beyond the first round of reductions which are around 20-30%. After that, items bounce around from aisle to aisle for 6 months or more before finally getting marked down (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Wal-Mart has gone plum loco —Jeff Reuland
   One of my local Walmarts discounted many Lego sets about 6 weeks ago. They too put all in the lawn & garden area of the store. Most started out at a 10% markdown. All are now gone but a few Star Wats sets. (don't recall which I saw today but they (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)