 Marketplace / Shopping / 10757
Re: Orlando PaB -- Initial Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 00:03:51 GMT

The display as well as the containers, seem to be fairly similar to that
of LIC Anaheim.

However, the selection of some of the special bricks is different.

For those of you wondering what LIC Anaheim Pick-A-Brick looks like, these
pictures are pretty similar to LIC Anaheim, including the containers.