 General / 42939
Re: Orlando PaB -- Initial Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 17:09:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Case wrote:
I have uploaded some pictures of the P-A-B setup to brickshelf.  I
included pictures of all of the bins in case my color listings were
unclear.

(when moderated)

(deep links)

Thanks for sharing your info and impressions! However those are *not* deep
links, and therefore are not readable by anyone other than you.

This seems to be a common mistake. See:

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=20924 or http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=12797

(seems like a good FAQ entry candidate which is why one of these was cross
posted to FAQ)

for an explanation of what a deep link is (I got tired of typing the explanation
in over and over again so I am just referencing it this time)

Hope that helps and thanks again!