 General / 43090
Re: Orlando PaB -- Initial Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:24:43 GMT

I wish there will be PaB's in Europe (please in the Netherlands, too, cause
that's where I live). Last month I visited Legoland in Billund, Denmark. There
is also a PaB, where you pay by weight. You don't need to spend hours of
packing, cause that won't save you an øre (danish cent) there ;-)
When I got home, I wished I had picked more bricks. But driving back about 900
km and paying 170 krones entrance to Legoland doesn't make this PaB cheap ;-)

Niels