 Marketplace / Shopping / 10629
Re: TRU discountin' like a over stocked Walmart.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:56:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, James Seibert wrote:

[TRU is] discounting the rest of their overstock for everything. I couldn't
write it all down because there were so many items. I have never seen anything
like this at the local TRU. I just hope the sale extends to shuttles and other
items

I just wanted to point out that my local TRU had 3511, 3512, and 3513 for only
$4 each and 3621 for $10.  I took all they had and would take as many more of
the first three as I could find.  I'm off to the next closest store later today.

Chris