 Marketplace / Shopping / 10625
Re: TRU discountin' like a over stocked Walmart., and so is KBToys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:27:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Riley wrote:

I stopped at both a Toysrus & a KBToys store last night.  (Cumberland Mall in
Smyrna, GA).  Here's the rundown of what I remember:

Another Atlantian!  Woot!  Here is an update from a week of hitting stores...
TRU in Douglasville was the best stocked for clearence.  Quite a bit over
everything including lots of 50% off priate ships, UCS Yodas, Train sets and
more!!!  The TRU in Alpharetta was not that well off but I did score a Rebel
Blocade Runner for 50% off!!!  (Sorry last one, but they still has some
Yodas)... Also the TRU in Kennasaw was stock very well for small to medium
sets...

The Lego Outlet at Discover Mills has the Statue of Libery and Minfig sculptures
ar 50% off.  Also I think 20% off all Star Wars and other various discoutns.

Target has been hit or miss, most are at 33% off clearence right now...

And now I've gone over budget...

Me too... *sigh*

Hope this helps someone...

-Jason