 Marketplace / Shopping / 10355
Re: Western Mass, Lego, and More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:39:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, John P. Henderson writes:
Seriously, I noticed that the Holyoke TRU also has some MOT sets (although
not at the Target sales prices).  I only wish Target had some of the Tanker
Cars (10016).  I'd love to pick up several of those, but at full price, I'm
more likely to only get one.

While not in Mass, I am just down the street in Enfield, CT.

And speaking of Target... the Enfield Target has a number of MOT cars, as
well as the exclusive train set with the Max and Charlie minifigs on sale.
Not sure how much, but I remember it being a good amount.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
LEGO Enthusiast