 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Springfield / 15
Re: Western Mass, Lego, and More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 23:53:57 GMT

I will be there shortly to clean you out!!!! JUST KIDDING. FWIW, the TRU in
the Holyoke Mall has/had a crapload of the $50 soccer sets for $20.

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, Don Heyse writes:
And speaking of shopping, spurred on by the encouraging reports from
the other end of the state, I ventured to the Holyoke Target during
lunch break and checked out the clearance shelf.  They had about a dozen
of the MOT with the blue car (4534), the Freight Cars (10013), and the
Red Cabooses (10014).  All still at 50% off.  They also had some Sopwith
Camels and a few other small sets at 30% off.  The regular shelves were
completely empty as they were preparing to restock them.

And we few Western Massers (Massites? Massians?) have the Holyoke Target all
to ourselves!  Mwuha Mwuha Mwuhahahaha!  ....Sorry too much Austin Powers
lately...

Seriously, I noticed that the Holyoke TRU also has some MOT sets (although
not at the Target sales prices).  I only wish Target had some of the Tanker
Cars (10016).  I'd love to pick up several of those, but at full price, I'm
more likely to only get one.

...Still, the sets you mention have some interesting parts.  Hmmm...

-H.