 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Springfield / 19
Re: Western Mass, Lego, and More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:16:41 GMT

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:39:02 GMT, "Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, John P. Henderson writes:
Seriously, I noticed that the Holyoke TRU also has some MOT sets (although
not at the Target sales prices).  I only wish Target had some of the Tanker
Cars (10016).  I'd love to pick up several of those, but at full price, I'm
more likely to only get one.

While not in Mass, I am just down the street in Enfield, CT.

And speaking of Target... the Enfield Target has a number of MOT cars, as
well as the exclusive train set with the Max and Charlie minifigs on sale.
Not sure how much, but I remember it being a good amount.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
LEGO Enthusiast
Webmaster - B.I. Portal
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions

I'd suspect they're 50% off (think it was around $80 or there abouts)
, that's I found my Exclusive train for at a MPLS area Target last
week for.  Haven't seen any of the separate cars recently but there's
these  train LUG's around here that I suspect of scooping up as much
as they can get :^)
Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)