 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Springfield / 16
Re: Western Mass, Lego, and More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 19:42:20 GMT

In article <H8Cz78.4Lq@lugnet.com>,
"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, John P. Henderson writes:
Okay, below is a list of Where to Shop in or near the Pioneer Valley for
Lego Toys....

Eeek!  You gave away all my secret shopping sites except for the
KB ToyWorks in Westfield!  Oops.  Actually they're generally overpriced
except for some weird closeout sale items they get from somewhere.
Like those little ninja sets they got in right before Christmas, just
in time to refill the old Advent Calendar so once again I didn't
have to buy the icky Jack Stone one.

And speaking of shopping, spurred on by the encouraging reports from
the other end of the state, I ventured to the Holyoke Target during
lunch break and checked out the clearance shelf.  They had about a dozen
of the MOT with the blue car (4534), the Freight Cars (10013), and the
Red Cabooses (10014).  All still at 50% off.  They also had some Sopwith
Camels and a few other small sets at 30% off.  The regular shelves were
completely empty as they were preparing to restock them.

Hey, I didn't know you were in or near Westfield. I teach chemistry at
Westfield State College. (Though I live in Worcester).

Chris