 Marketplace / Shopping / 1024
    Re: Your McDonalds sets —Eric Joslin
   (...) Unless things change much from normal Happy Meal toy distribution: McDonald's always claims there wil be a different set each week, and usually has a marker in the stores showing which one it's supposed to be. BUT, not every McD's follows this (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Your McDonalds sets —Maggie Cambron
     (...) There are 8 Lego and 1 Duplo. To see a list of what they are refer to Larry P.'s email from yesterday. To see pictures of the Lego ones see the order form in the S@H Fall catalog. It starts this coming Friday. I would offer to get people some, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: Your McDonalds sets —Micah Jaffe
     In lugnet.market.shopping, thou, Maggie Cambron (mcambron@pacbell.net), hast wrytted... (...) Heh I wonder if Legophiles will flock to McDonalds like the Beanie Baby lovers. Funny story from my housemate: He was helping his sister move into a new (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Your McDonalds sets —Ray Sanders
   I checked with McD's this morning (which happens to be in the back of the WM supercenter). They told me that the 'Lego toys' are coming in tonight (Wednesday) and would be available tomorrow (Thrusday). I may make another trip down there tomorrow (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)