 Marketplace / Shopping / 10214
    Re: S@H screwed up my order —Allan Bedford
   (...) There is a difference between retiring an item to be replaced by a new one... and advertising one item but shipping another. You are right, they do change parts from time to time. But if you order a specific part you should be entitled to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H screwed up my order —Larry Pieniazek
   Excellent, spot on advice, Allan! I left my favorite paragraph intact but snipped all the rest. (...) I agree, Customer Service of LEGO on a good day is about as good as it gets. I expect that it won't get beyond step one. What kind of upsets me (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H screwed up my order —Bert Waters
   (...) Allan's a great writer. Thanks for the nice words Larry. I've put my foot in my mouth posting on LUGNET before, but if I didn't laugh at my own foibles, I'd loose a lot of sleep. LUGNET is my favorite site and Maggie Cambron is LUGNET's number (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H screwed up my order —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Well, that explains why my virtual ears were burning today! :-) Maggie (also donning Target soccer mom riot gear-- be glad you don't live anywhere near me Jon!) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)