 Marketplace / Shopping / 10061
10060  |  10062
Subject:
Target clearances greater than 75% off?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:30:45 GMT

I ask this because a month or so ago I found one 7127 AT-ST for 66¢.

Now I have a few sets at Target waiting for me that are now hovering at the
75% off range.

Has anyone *ever* noticed incredibly low prices on sets at Target?  I'm
curious because if the AT-ST is any indication, there just might be a final
rock-bottom price that kicks in for sets that have been around a while after
the clearance has ended.

All replies welcome.

-Jon