 Marketplace / Shopping / 10050
Re: 4107 Basic Bricks Photo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 23:01:49 GMT

There's also a new tub, that has 200 pieces, 7831.  They're now on skids in
Walmart for around $6.50 IIRC.  Biggest news is the inclusion of orange
pieces.  Enough of them to make me avoid it completely:

Funny, that's the big reason I'm anxious to get some of these.  :)

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7831-1?withpics=yes

Anybody happen to know if these buckets are still available in Walmarts?
Specifically in and around the London, ON area?

I am going to head to one or more Walmarts tomorrow, if there is a good
chance of finding these buckets.  I'm tired of looking at the shelves in
Zellers, which are completely devoid of buckets of any kind.

Thanks in advance for any info/insights.

Regards,
Allan B.