 Marketplace / Shopping / *954 (-20)
  Re: 9377 set

(...) Hey, y'know what? You don't actually have to live anywhere near Waltham, Massachusetts to buy one from The Construction Site. (Well, OK, you do at least have to live in the U.S., I think :-). But anyway, they have an actual online store that (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shopko; 20% off all Lego until October 30, SW small sets increased price

(...) I actually noticed a few months ago that ShopKo (well, the ShopKo in Coralville, IA) had a few sets marked above MSRP. For example, the Droid Fighter (7111) was $6.99 in July. I don't remember any other specific instances, but there were a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

(...) The motor would be sufficient to build small self propelled vehicles (if you mounted a battery box somewhere) but for regular monorails you also need the 4 wide platforms (with a bogie/truck at the far end) that attach to the motor. (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

(...) One thing you could get, I don't know what else you might need, but Mario Ferrari posted me a list of old service packs available from LEGO in Italy. One of them is 5040 Monorail 9v Motor for Space Track. (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

(...) However, given that I am not concerned about actually possessing one of the boxed sets, just want to build a monorail, could I use this accessory set to start building a monorail of my own invention? Say buy a couple of track sets, use a 9volt (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

Check out the picture on Huw Millington's promotional site: (URL) up 1831, of course). The truck's a beauty, well worth buying. I got a copy from NZ so I probably won't order any from Busy Bee, but recommend it highly! Alan (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spielwaren Reimann?

(...) I just had e-mail from Mario Ferrari that they were out of stock of many of the football items I was ordering. He mentioned that he knows other people who have dealt with this company. (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

(...) What do these Maersk Trucks (1831) look like? I can't find a picture or reference to this item anywhere on the web? Warren (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

Carbon 60 wrote in message ... (...) I hate to sound like a complete novice, but where is he getting these kind of numbers of sets? I can only assume that he has managed to get them directly from Lego? -Andy Lynch (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego sale at Kmart, coupon at TRU

(...) Well, that's the 2nd Target I've heard of with the $15.74 price on Sphynx's Secret Surprise. I think that someone made a data base error. Our Target had them on clearance (with a red tag) several months ago during the big Target LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Launch of new site yellowcastle.com

This is to announce the launch of my updated web site at my new URL (URL) have several new models and castle building ideas, my new gray turret and yellow wall battlements under the My Original Creations section. In The Library I have an updated (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.books, lugnet.build)

  Re: Lego sale at Kmart, coupon at TRU

I'll second that motion. This is very true. Always ask for a price check. K-Mart and the sale: Time to move on all those purple buckets I've seen here and there. $4.50 (from original $5.99) is pretty decent for 400 pcs. Although some K-Marts have (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego sale at Kmart, coupon at TRU

(...) Always scan the box, many times the final markdown sticker never makes it on the box. Anytime I see a clearance sticker I scan to check the real price and I have been pleasantly surprised. Julie (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego sale at Kmart, coupon at TRU

In the Sunday newspaper flyers Kmart is having its buy one Lego get another for 50% off sale this week again Oct. 17 through Oct. 23. Also, Toys R Us has a coupon you can redeem for a free extreme racer when you buy any Lego item at $24.99 or more (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KB Toys: 6444, Advent Calender, Large Silver Bucket

I went to my local KB Toys and was able to pick up several 6444s, Advent Calender, and one 1201 Silver tub. All Lego items are 25% off. For those that were unable to get the 6444 online, you might want to try your local KB Toys store. Dan (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $10 off at ToysRUs.com

(...) Try (URL) The parts you want and nothing else? (URL) - Just Another Brick Auction Why pay eBay? Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $10 off at ToysRUs.com

Is this offer still good. I don't see the banner anymore. sal (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

Thanks, I just called them and put myself on the waiting list. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

<smack!> (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Shopko; 20% off all Lego until October 30, SW small sets increased price

Shopko's sale on Lego is good at all stores and lasts until October 30. I did notice that all the smaller SW lego sets have gone up. Basically Speeder bikes and Naboo swamp on down. These two sets were 11.99 instead of 9.99. Shopko does not usually (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact